Sunday, July 1

Happy July from Texas

Dear cousins,

Hello! I haven't written in a while so I thought I'd post a few thoughts. We are doing fine here in Texas. Everyone here has been praying for rain and so the last month our prayers have been answered! The area (north Texas) has had some bad flooding, but our family has been fine.

The kids finished up the school year near the end of May. It has been busy around here with all 5 kids at home. A few weeks ago I took a photo of the children for our annual Father's Day photo.



Photo taken June 7, 2007. Kaitlyn, Spencer, Amberly holding Caroline, Jessica.

We're looking forward to swimming lessons this month and our trip to AZ and UT in August. We hope all of you are well.
Love, Tiffany and family

1 comment:

robin marie said...

so cute!! i can't believe how grown up amberly and jessica are (and spencer too).