Friday, July 6

otra semana (update from Elder Holmes)

Hola mi Familia,


How is everyone doing? Hope things are going well. Sounds like Jake´s yard is taking form, and everyone is in pretty good health. Don´t know much else but hopefully all is well in Zion, and if the scriptures are my guide that phrase might not be the best to use. I'm doing good it is raining today and probably all day. So I think I'll be wet for awhile. Hope you all liked the fotos and yes I really am eating that piggy and hopefully I don't duplicate any fotos de last time, this time.

Things are going well the food is about the same but Sunday we did have something good, it is like a weird potato noodle thing with a meat sauce it was cool to have a change in the menu. Transfers are coming up, and I will be able to tell you if I am going to change sectors next Saturday or if I will still be here in Carahue. My health is better today tambien, now I just have a cough and a bit of a stuffy nose, yeah!

We did have interviews last week with the president and things went pretty well. Whelp the familia we were going to baptize gave up on us because of some reason we don't quite know. They were doing so well too. But they said something about to much commitment. So now we are trying to find some others who have the desire to follow god. My email is a little late this week, because yesterday they had a holiday here in chile and holidays here are a bit different than in the u.s. for one when it is a holiday everything is closed and everything looks like a deserted city from a creepy zombie movie. So we didn´t do internet because of that so I am writing today yippee!

My health is getting better so that is a plus makes walking and talking and dealing with people a bit easier when you don´t have to empty your nostrils of 40 gallons of snot. And if there is some confusion there is power here but it does get cut off every now and then. And yes there are cars, and other things that make them modern. Like the computer I am using right now. If you have other questions or comments let me know. I also believe the language has improved since the last time I talked about it but there is still much more to learn.

The foto is with all the meat that is hanging en the kitchen where we eat. ¡Disfrutenlas!

¡FELIZ 4 DE JULIO, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

Les amo tanto

Elder Holmes :þ

No comments: