Jared's 4s
Ok, I haven't written in a long time. Sorry! I just realized that I also haven't looked at the blog since June. Oops.
Well, here's my list of "4s."
Four jobs I've held:
1. Printer's assistant (at Cox Printing in Mesa)
2. Hardware store worker (at Lines TruValue in Mesa)
3. Library shelver and reference assistant (technically 2 different jobs) at the HBLL at BYU
4. Research Assistant and Instructor (at BYU) - plus I'm an assistant now at UF.
Four movies I like:
1. Lord of the Rings
2. Miyazaki films
3. Star Wars
4. The Best Two Years
4 places I've lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Provo, UT
3. Seattle (and surrounding areas), WA
4. Gainesville, FL
4 TV shows I like:
1. 24
2. Monk
3. Psych
4. Jimmy Neutron
4 foods I like:
1. Pizza
2. PB&J sandwiches
3. Lemon Bars
4. Peaches
4 Websites I frequent:
1. Digg.com
2. Slashdot.org
3. Fatwallet.com & Slickdeals.net
4. brainybehavior.com/blog (my blog)
4 books I like:
1. Cry, The Beloved Country
2. Ender's Game (and series) and pretty much anything else by Orson Scott Card
3. Harry Potter series
4. Selected Writings of Robert L. Millet
4 places I'd rather be:
1. In Utah with family
2. With family in general
3. Zion National Park
4. Mars
4 cool brain structures:
1. Caudate Nucleus
2. Hippocampus
3. Fusiform Gyrus
4. Substantia Nigra
4 jobs I'd like:
1. Clinical Neuropsychologist
2. Professor
3. Movie Editor
4. Composer/writer
No comments:
Post a Comment