Four jobs I’ve held: computer typesetting, housecleaning, computer consultant (BYU), newsletter editor (I couldn’t help editing this; my style is pedantic rather than artistic!)
Movies I can watch over and over: Thoroughly Modern Millie, anything Hayao Miyazaki and a few other Anime, Jane Austen, Robin HoodFour places I’ve lived: Panama, Nordrhein-Westfalen, San Diego, Pennsylvania (and many others)
T.V. shows I enjoy: don’t watch much!
Places I have been on vacations: Mexico, Canada, Edinburgh and London, Chicago and Washington DC
Favorite foods: pizza, Middle Eastern and Mediterranean food, ice cream, fresh fruits and salads
Websites I visit: Deseret News, Lansdale Reporter, Philly Inquirer (every morning, 1-2-3), Recipe*zaar, Hope for HLHS, and tannercousins (of course!)
Places I’d rather be right now: “There’s no place like home,” on a trip with kids, on a trip without kids, Family History Library in SLC (without kids)
Four books I've read: War and Peace (really!), scriptures, my select few favorite mystery authors, and I can hardly narrow the rest down
No comments:
Post a Comment