Texas Greetings
Hello from Tiffany in Texas! It has been fun to read the posts and catch up to date with cousins. It is fun to see all the posted photos.
We live about an hour north of Dallas--close to the Oklahoma border. Four of our children were born here and they consider themselves Texans--although after almost 11 years here neither Alan or I do! I guess I have Arizona in my heart. These are photos we took on Sunday. That is Jessica, Spencer, Amberly holding Caroline, and Kaitlyn. We blessed Caroline on Sunday. She is our little cutie and was born in January.
I am thankful to be home and have a nice regular life taking care of husband, kids, and home. Alan is an engineer at Champion Cooler in Denison. The 3 oldest kids ride the bus to and from school. Amberly attends 5th grade at the intermediate school and Jessica is in 3rd and Spencer is in 1st. Kaitlyn and Caroline are home with me! :)
I'll have to write more later! Take care! --Tiffany
No comments:
Post a Comment