Tuesday, March 20

letters from tommy

Hola mi familia! How is everyone doing this bright and very humid day in chile? Me and my campanion are working hard to find people who want to have better lives. My ward that I am in is actually abranch, and it has about 26 active members and 1 dog. And just to show how things go on Sunday, This Sunday I have to give a 15 minute talk insacrament meeting, learn and play 3 new hymns on the piano, and give the lesion in priesthood. So it has fun written all over it, with a little bitof hectic sprinkled in. But I am learning to play the piano, and am doing actually pretty good, can only play the right hand right now because my left hand doesn´t seem to want to follow what I tell it to do. I also bought a harmonica and am practicing with that in the nights. The area is going well, the sector is actually quite big, we don´t have bicicletas or cars. We are working hard and have one baptismal date for the 14 of april hopefully that will work out well too. The Lady who is going to be baptized is Viviana and she is progressing really well a few more lesions and she will be ready. Les Amo Tanto

Elder Holmes :þ

No comments: