Wednesday, March 7

Sharing St. Johns photos

My parents scanned old photos a few years ago. Today I've been looking again at the CD. I thought it would be fun to post a few fun ones. I can add more later, but here is a start...

These previous 3 photos were taken in 1977 in St. Johns. There is one big family photo and then two with cousins on the porch swing. They may be kind of hard to see (sorry!).


This is the family in front of a wagon. We rode in the Pioneer Day Parade in 1979.

This is beautiful Granny in 1979.



Getting ready for the parade in 1981.

On your marks, set, go! 1981

1 comment:

robin marie said...

tiffany these are great!!! i can't believe how young my parents are in the first one. and you and eliza look like twins in the race picture. i'm really glad you posted that one... and i need to find those sunglasses!