Saturday, January 12

Mission.

Hi Cousins,

I don't know where to start with this post...

On Monday, I will be set apart as a Missionary. Tuesday, I fly to Utah (Aunt Susan is picking me up at the airport). And then, on Wednesday, I will report... though not to the MTC since they are having training seminars and have requested that in-coming missionaries report to the Stadium Chapel.

A lot to do before I leave, but I am looking forward to serving the Lord with everything I have.

I thought that I would post my Mission addresses. I am not expecting letters, but they would be nice.

MTC:

Sister Eva Maurine Tanner
Provo Missionary Training Center
Montana Billings Mission
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

Mission Address:

Sister Eva Maurine Tanner
Montana Billings Mission
1848 Rimrock Rd.
Billings, MT 59102

I hope everything goes well for all of you while I am gone. May our Heavenly Father bless each one of you and your families!

Love,
~E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best to you in your service! We're happy you can go! Thanks for the addresses.