Saturday, January 26

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!!



sorry i'm hogging the birthday show by being in all of these pictures... but as you can imagine i don't have a ton of solo becky pictures lying around! and i thought everyone would get a kick out of the granny & grandpa pic as well as the shot of granny's kitchen.
love, bi

1 comment:

Amy T said...

Happy Birthday Becky! Sorry I missed it; that makes three that I missed with Daniel being sick. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Wow! Now all five sisters are in their "30s"!

Those pictures of Granny and Grandpa's house sure took me back. That area rug in the library was a lasting feature of my childhood, but the couches seemed to come and go. I can't remember that flowered one particularly.

I like the last picture. Everyone is color coordinated for Christmas. Love those green pants!