Saturday, November 17

It came.

Hi Cousins!

I just wanted to let everyone know that my mission call came. :) I am super excited about it!

I will be serving in the Montana Billings Mission (English speaking). I report to the MTC on January 16th.

YAY! Just thought that I would share. :)
Love,
~E

4 comments:

Amy T said...

Congratulations! Billings shouldn't be any big deal (weather-wise) after growing up in Wisconsin! Montana is a beautiful state.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your great news! We've been blessed to have sister missionaries in our ward a few times. They have always been much loved and taken care of. I'm sure you'll have the same experience on your mission. Take care! We'll be glad to hear your reports.

Ben n Amanda said...

Andrew and Barbara used to live in Billings (for a few years!). He said you should love Billings. They were in the East stake and didn't have any sisters that he knew of. Billings, MT actually covers the whole State so you should get to see some great scenery.

Anonymous said...

There is also a chunk of Wyoming and a tiny rectangle of North Dakota in the mission as well. :)

I'm still on cloud 9!