Sunday, December 13

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Dear cousins,

I hope that you are all having a good December. If any of you have snow and are tired of it you could always move to Texas! :)

This has really been a quiet blog this year so I thought I'd post a little "hi" today in case anyone happens to read it. Are there any links or things we need to update on this blog?

If you happen to read my blog you'll know most of the latest in our family. We've had a good year here in Texas. The best part was having our 6th child born in June. Ethan is a little cutie and such a happy boy. He's started to scoot and roll all around the room these past couple of weeks. The other kids are all growing up and doing fine.

We love all of you and hope and pray for the best for you.

Love,
Tiffany
(and Alan, Amberly, Jessica, Spencer, Kaitlyn, Caroline, and Ethan Langton!)

1 comment:

the guitarist from hell said...

How come no one is posting on this great blog? You all can't be that busy!!