Thursday, June 12

Grandpa Tanner

To all the cousins (grandchildren):

We were all sad to hear that Grandpa died on June 11. However, we were glad that he wasn't suffering anymore and that he can be with Granny now. Aunt Susan asked me to give the grandchildren's tribute to Grandpa at the funeral (on the 21st). I wanted to ask you to email me any stories or thoughts you had about Grandpa. I only have about 5 minutes for the talk, so I can't promise to read what you send--I will probably synthesize the information. However, I can compile your memories into a longer version of the talk that I can then give to everyone. While I'm thinking about it, we can do the same for Granny. If you put something on your blog, please email it to me as well. With baby Lucy and the two boys, the amount of time I have right now to search through people's blogs is practically nonexistent. My email is drs.hawkins@gmail.com if you don't have it. Thanks.

No comments: