From Cheese Country.
Hi to all of the cousins,
I am sorry that it took me such a long time to actually sign up. I was trying to wait until I had my computer fixed, but it seems that that won't be for a while. >.<*
Just a quick update about my life, I am working on my mission papers! There were a few road blocks (like BYU loosing my membership record), but I get to finally start the papers (which are online now) this week. I am really excited.
I chose not to go back to BYU until after my mission and am currently working odd jobs. I do start a new job in the next couple of weeks for a member.
Love to all. Congrats on babies and marriages!
~E
1 comment:
Hi Eva! What an exciting time of life! Best wishes to you with all your mission preparations.
Post a Comment