Monday, May 14

graduation day!

christian graduated from law school this past saturday. instead of mailing formal graduation announcements he put this together on photoshop and i thought some of you would get a kick out of it! he signed up to take the new york bar since it is accepted in about 20 states (including dc, va and wa, sadly not az). so now he'll be studying for that!


he also sent out the following "Fun Facts" about his law school experience:
Hours I spent in class: 1242 (approximately)
Final Exams taken: 27
Law books I had to buy: 30
Non-legal books read: 22
Number of girls I kissed (not at the same time): 6 (he actually thinks the number 7 good grief!)
Girls I married: 1
Miles I drove my car: 14530
Miles I flew: 69535
Concerts I went to: Keane, Badly Drawn Boy (twice), Better Than Ezra, Snow Patrol (twice), The Shins, Modest Mouse, The Killers, Franz Ferdinand
Number of times I moved: 3
Swatches purchased: 4
Pairs of shoes bought: 7
Holiday Greeting emails sent: 52
Number of Whopper Jr.'s I could have bought with all the money I paid to go to law school: 115,000

No comments: